Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 50ml passata
- 1 small courgette roughly chopped
- ½ red pepper roughly chopped
- ½ yellow pepper roughly chopped
- 200g small heritage tomatoes halved
- ½ aubergine roughly chopped
- 100g tenderstem broccoli
- 6 black garlic cloves peeled and halved
- ½ corn cob kernels removed
- 100 g feta crumbled
- 30ml Burren Balsamics 4 diamond but would also be good with the chilli & honey
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Place the pastry onto a lined baking sheet.
- Brush with the passata.
- Scatter over the prepared vegetables.
- Place into the oven and bake until evenly cooked and the pastry is golden brown approx 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and scatter on the feta cheese, return to the oven for a further five minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the balsamic.