Roasted Kilkeel Hake with Letterbox Larder Wild Garlic Seasoning
4 x 180g Mourne Fishbox Hake Portions
20g Letterbox Larder Wild Garlic Seasoning
15ml Sunflower Oil
- Pat the fish dry with kitchen paper.
- Season generously with the wild garlic mix.
- Heat a large non stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Swirl in the oil and then place the fish in skin side down.
- Cook for approx 2 minutes until the skin has started to crisp up.
- Carefully turn over and cook for about 2 minutes then toss in the butter and use it to baste the fish.
- Remove the fillets onto a roasting pan and pour over the buttery juices
- Roast for a further 6 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.