- 250g Heirloom Tomatoes
- 200g Baby Mozzarella Balls (bocconcini's)
- Wild Garlic Leaves - washed and shredded (or use Rocket Leaves)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20ml Burren Balsamic Reduction
- 15g Burren Balsamic Caviar
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper freshly milled
- Wash and cut the tomatoes.
- Drain the mozzarella balls and cut in half.
- Assemble on the plate and drizzle with a little oil.
- Season and spoon over a little of the balsamic reduction.
- Toss the garlic leaves (or rocket) with a little oil and arrange over the salad.
- Sprinkle on the caviar.