PARMA HAM AND FIG SALAD WITH RHUBARB AND GINGER DRESSING
This is a lovely summer starter or light lunch!
- A bag of mixed leaf salad with rocket
- 80 g pack of pack of Parma Ham
- 4 fresh figs
- 10 Bocconcini Mozzarella (these are the mini ones!)
- A sprinkling of Pine nuts
- 2s tablespoons of Rhubarb and Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
Toast the pine nuts either in the oven, or in a dry frying pan on the top of the stove.
Divide the salad between two plates.
Cut the figs into four pieces each and put onto the plates with 5 of the Bocconcini and a sprinkling of Pine Nuts.
- Drizzle over the Rhubarb and Ginger Balsamic and enjoy!