Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- 250g Heirloom Tomatoes
- 200g Baby Mozzarella Balls (bocconcini's)
- Wild Garlic Leaves - washed and shredded (or use Rocket Leaves)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20ml Burren Balsamic Reduction
- 15g Burren Balsamic Caviar
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper freshly milled
- Wash and cut the tomatoes.
- Drain the mozzarella balls and cut in half.
- Assemble on the plate and drizzle with a little oil.
- Season and spoon over a little of the balsamic reduction.
- Toss the garlic leaves (or rocket) with a little oil and arrange over the salad.
- Sprinkle on the caviar.
- 1 Pkt Good Quality Puff Pastry
- 2 Medium Onions peeled and thinly sliced
- 10g Butter
- 3 Tomatoes sliced
- 1 Tub Mozzarella Pearls (bocconcini)
- 20ml Burren Balsamic Bramley Apple infused Vinegar
- Handful of Rocket Leaves
- 50ml Passata
- Few Torn Basil Leaves
- A drizzle of Burren Balsamic Reduction
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Slowly caramelise the onions in the butter, when softened and starting to colour add the Bramley Apple vinegar and reduce until the onions are glazed and sticky. Leave to cool before using.
- Roll out the pizza into a rough circle approx. 25cm diameter.
- Place the pastry onto a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Spread the passata over the pastry and scatter over the torn basil leaves.
- Evenly spread on the onion mixture.
- Place into the preheated oven for approx 10 minutes until starting to rise and colour.
- Remove from the oven and add the mozzarella pearls, return the pizza to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove and scatter over the rocket leaves, return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Drizzle a little Balsamic Reduction over the pizza and then...settle down and watch your favourite movie, this is much better than popcorn.