Entertaining guests? These glazed cocktail sausages are perfect for parties.
- Pack of 24 good quality cocktail sausages
- Heaped teaspoon of wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup
- 30 mls of Burren Balsamics Chilli and Honey Balsamic Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Separate the sausages and place onto a suitable baking dish.
3. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes until golden brown.
4. Remove from the oven and pour in the vinegar to start to glaze the sausages.
5. Shake the dish to loosen the sausages and then pour in the other ingredients.
6. Stir well to coat all the sausages and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
7. Tip into a serving dish and enjoy!