To serve 4
- 4 large plums, or 8 smaller plums
- 100 mls Burren Balsamics Rhubarb and Ginger Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 50 mls Apple Juice
- 100 g Amaretti Biscuits
- 100 mls Crème Fraiche or Extra Thick Double Cream
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees centigrade
- Cut all the plums in half and place cut side up in a baking dish
- Pour over the Balsamic Vinegar
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes, take out and turn over spooning the vinegar over the plums. Return to the oven.
- Take out after a further 15 minutes.
- To serve spoon onto plates and drizzle with some of the juice from the baking dish.
- Sprinkle over the smashed Amaretti biscuits and add a spoonful of Crème Fraiche or Double Cream.