2 x 285g Dry aged Ribeye Steaks
Letterbox Larder Balsamic Beef Seasoning
100g Baby Plum Tomatoes
Burren Balsamic Grande Reserve Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Heat the barbeque until the coals are white and the temperature is high.
- Brush the steaks with a little oil and season generously with the beef seasoning.
- Barbeque quickly for approximately 2 – 3 minutes per side depending on thickness. (this should leave the steaks about medium)
- Whilst the steaks are resting assemble the salad ingredients into a large serving platter.
- Carve the steaks and place onto the salad.
- Drizzle with the Grande Reserve balsamic.