1 Onion peeled and finely chopped
200g Baby Heritage Tomatoes halved
100g Corndale Chorizo thinly sliced
20ml Feudo San Lorenzo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Wild Garlic Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the cut tomatoes onto a baking tray and season well.
- Place the tomatoes into a hot oven for about 10 minutes.
- In a suitable sized saucepan heat the oil then sauté the onions until slightly coloured and starting to soften.
- Add the chorizo and cook for a couple of minutes then deglaze with the vinegar.
- Tip in the tomatoes and reduce until just simmering.
- Boil some salted water in a suitable sized saucepan and when boiling rapidly tip in the gnocchi.
- Bring back to the boil and when the gnocchi are all floating simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Drain the gnocchi and add to the sauce along with the wild garlic leaves.
- Stir together then divide evenly into warm bowls.
- Grate over some Parmesan and finish with a grinding of black pepper.