- 1 Ready Rolled Puff Pastry Sheet
- 250g Pork Sausage meat
- 250g Minced Pork
- 60g Roast Onion Jam
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- In a large bowl mix the pork, sausage meat and onion jam
- Lightly flour the work surface and place the pastry sheet onto it.
- Place the pork mixture into a piping bag or roll in clingfilm.
- Place the piped or rolled mixture onto the pastry.
- Brush directly behind the meat with the beaten egg.
- Fold the pastry over to enclose the sausage meat.
- Trim the pastry and then brush evenly with the beaten egg.
- Decorate and then cut to the size you require.
- Line a tray with baking parchment and place on the sausage rolls evenly spaced out.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and golden brown in colour, 18 minutes usually.
- Serve with some more Onion jam, piccalilli or balsamic ketchup