- 1 Packet Good Quality Puff Pastry
- 2 Medium Onions peeled and thinly sliced
- 10g Butter
- 3 Tomatoes sliced
- 1 Tub Mozzarella Pearls (bocconcini)
- 20ml Burren Balsamic Bramley Apple infused Vinegar
- Handful of Rocket Leaves
- 50ml Passata
- Few Torn Basil Leaves
- A drizzle of Burren Balsamic Reduction
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Slowly caramelise the onions in the butter, when softened and starting to colour add the Bramley Apple vinegar and reduce until the onions are glazed and sticky. Leave to cool before using.
- Roll out the pizza into a rough circle approx. 25cm diameter.
- Place the pastry onto a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Spread the passata over the pastry and scatter over the torn basil leaves.
- Evenly spread on the onion mixture.
- Place into the preheated oven for approx 10 minutes until starting to rise and colour.
- Remove from the oven and add the mozzarella pearls, return the pizza to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove and scatter over the rocket leaves, return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Drizzle a little Balsamic Reduction over the pizza and then...settle down and watch your favourite movie, this is much better than popcorn.