200g Cooked Pork Belly Slices
Cucumber Cut into strips
Carrot peeled and thinly sliced
20ml Burren Balsamics Original White
Tomatoes thinly sliced
Ingredients for the sauce
50ml Burren Balsamics Chilli and Honey
50ml Dark Soy Sauce
2cm Ginger peeled and finely grated
5g Chilli Flakes
1. Combine all the sauce ingredients and leave at room temperature for the flavours to develop.
2. Cook the pork belly slices in a dry frying pan to crisp up and colour.
3. When the belly is coloured remove to a baking sheet and brush liberally with some of the sauce.
4. Place into an oven that has been preheated to 170C.
5. Bake for about 5 minutes whilst it is baking assemble the buns with the garnishes.
6. Top with the sticky pork slices and scatter over the sesame seeds.
7. Serve with the remaining sauce