10ml Feudo San Lorenzo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Small Onion peeled and finely chopped
200g Cherry Tomatoes halved
Basil freshly shredded
Sea Salt and freshly milled Black Pepper
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add some salt.
- Add the oil to a separate saucepan and cook the onion gently over a low heat until starting to soften
- Turn up the heat and begin to colour the onion then add the vinegar.
- Add the tomatoes and the Italian seasoning mix.
- Cook the gnocchi according to the instructions on the packet.
- Drain the gnocchi and add to the tomatoes.
- Stir in the basil and rocket, stir through.
- Divide into warm bowls.
- Add a little trickle of olive oil and some freshly milled pepper.