4 x 180g Steaks (your favourite - we used ribeyes)
Sea Salt and freshly milled Pepper
Vine Tomatoes sliced
Red Onion peeled and thinly sliced
Baby Salad Leaves
Salad Dressing (click here for recipe)
Wild Garlic Butter
Burren Balsamics Onion Jam
Brush the steaks with the vinegar and leave for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
- When ready to cook heat a frying pan large enough to take all the meat in a single layer.
- When the pan is really hot brush the steaks and season well, place into the hot pan and leave to cook over a high heat for about 2 minutes, turn over they should be nicely browned.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes then remove from the heat and allow to rest in a warm place for 5 minutes. (The steaks should be medium rare, if liked cook on a little further)
- Char or toast the bread, dress the salad and divide between the bread.
- Carve the steaks and divide evenly over the bread.
- Top with the thinly sliced wild garlic butter then scatter over the parmesan.
- Serve with the onion jam